A Wellness Company
Hours: 9 a.m - 9 p.m. by appointment only
1. Name And Title: Carol Kaplan,
Certified Massage Therapist licensed by the city of Plymouth, Licensed
2. Experience and Training
4. Right to File A Complaint.
If you have any concerns, you may file a complaint with the following
If cancellation is necessary please give 24 hour notice. Cancellations made 12 hours before or no shows will be charged for half of the scheduled service fee.
6. Change in Service or Charge. You have the right to reasonable notice of changes in service or charges and we will provide prior notice of any changes.
7. Theoretical Approach: Relaxation Therapy, Deep Tissue Therapy, Sports, Pre-/post-natal Massages. Infant and child massages are welcomed.
8. Assessments and Recommendations: You have the right to complete and current information concerning assessments and recommended services, including the expected duration of the services to be provided. If you have any questions, please ask.
9. Courteous Service: You may expect courteous treatment and to be free from verbal, physical, or sexual abuse by your practitioner.
10. Confidentiality: Your records and transactions with this office are confidential. this information will not be released unless you authorize release in writing, or unless release is required by law. You also have access to your records at any time.
11. Other community Services: Other similar services are available in the community. Possible sources of information are Minnesota Wellness Directory, The Edge Newspaper Directory, or the telephone Yellow Pages. You may ask your practitioner and she/he will provide this information to the best of their ability.
12. Selecting and Changing Practitioners: You have the right to choose freely among available practitioners and to change practitioners at any time. If these services are covered by your health insurance, medical assistance plan or other health program, you should direct all questions about coverage to your health insurance provider.
13. Coordinated transfer: If you change practitioners, you have the right to our assistance in coordinating transfer to another practitioner.
14. Right to Refuse Service: You are free to refuse services or treatment unless otherwise provided by law.
15. No Retaliation: You may assert your rights described in this Client Bill of Rights at any time without Retaliation.
Addendum, Adjunctive Care:
It is the recommendation of Empowering Health that you continue to maintain
the treatment, medication and recommendations of your physician and other
health care providers.
Created by LKD Designs